إدارة الموارد البشرية – عبر الإنترنت
- To acquaint participants with an understanding of human resources management and how it’s reflecting the growth of business value.
- To teach participants to list steps of recruitment and selection process.
- To give explaining how to recruit a more diverse workforce.
- To understand the purpose and process of employee and blind spots
- To discuss how trainees and employees get motivated.
- To know how to use different training techniques.
- To show difference between performance management and performance appraisal.
- To workout recommendations on improvement of personal effectiveness, to improve quality of individual and team work.
- Introduction: to Human resources management
- Recruitment and selection process
- Training and development methods.
- Performance management and evaluation.
- The nature of job Analysis, including selection process. what it is and how it’s used.
- Practical Applications: workforce.
- Team effectiveness: potential strengths and blind spots.
- Communication and Work meetings.
- Problem solving and decision making.
- 6 Students Enrolled
- Language: English
- Lectures: 0
- Certificate of Completion
Curriculum is empty