PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL
- To Discuss skills needed to manage a good project.
- To acquaint participants with project phases and project life cycle.
- To explore project management knowledge areas.
- To understand strategic opportunity business need.
- To acquaint participants with tools and techniques for managing teams.
- What is a project?
- What is project management?
- What are skills every project manager needs
- Communication skills, Organizational and planning, budgeting, conflict management skills, team building, and Motivating skills.
- What is project management process?
- Initiating, Planning, Executing, and Closing.
- Creating the project charter
- Project Integration Management.
- Practical Applications: Business Case.
- Project Scope Management.
- Project Time Management.
- Project Cost Management.
- Project Quality Management.
- Project Human Resources Management.
- Project Communication Management.
- Project Procurement Management.
- Developing project scope statement.
- Creating the project schedule.
- Risk Planning and project resources planning
- Measuring and controlling project performance.
- Applying the professional responsibility.
- 49 Students Enrolled
- Language: English
- Lectures: 0
- 3 Downloadable Resources
- 8 Сoding Exercises
- Certificate of Completion
Curriculum is empty