DIGITAL Marketing diploma 2020
- To study main concepts of marketing.
- To give understanding how to make market segmentation, market targeting, and market positioning.
- To show the role marketing management plays in the company’s strategy planning.
- To apply the concept of the product life cycle and consumer decision journey.
- To learn practice of marketing management process by case studies.
- Defining Marketing and the marketing process
- Is it necessary to have a marketing strategy?
- Is it necessary to make a market research?
- Creating and capturing customer value.
- Marketing management: marketing mix and pricing
- Main principles of marketing management
- Developing an integrated marketing mix.
- Analyzing the marketing environment: identification, classification, analysis
- Market segmentation.
- Target market.
- Market positioning.
- Defining marketing channels
- The nature and importance of marketing channels.
- Delivering customer value.
- Types of marketing: Direct and online marketing.
- Forms of direct marketing.
- Setting up an online marketing presence
- Building direct customer relationships.
- 56 Students Enrolled
- Language: Arabic
- Lectures: 0
- 3 Downloadable Resources
- 8 Сoding Exercises
- An approved and notarized certificate from the British Foreign Office and the student's country embassy in England
Curriculum is empty