As a part of the efforts of the International Foundation for training and consulting (IFTC) to raise the efficiency and enhance the tools of Arab employees and entrepreneurs in the management of enterprises, whether to overcome the effects of the coronavirus pandemic or to understand the future of the business world “post-Covid19″ and to exploit the best available opportunities to boost corporate growth, the foundation is preparing to organize its first Entertainment Conference since the pandemic entitled ” Arab entrepreneurs conference in El Gouna (covid-19 challenges)” from five to nine September at the Steigenberger Resort El Gouna tourist city.
The corona crisis caused a storm in the financial and business markets ,While many companies have benefited from the crisis and exploited it to double their profits, other companies have stumbled and reached the brink of bankruptcy, and in general the pandemic has left clear effects on various companies and markets with their diversity, but the changes did not stand at the limits of beneficiaries and losers during the pandemic, but spread to a battle in various fields about building a post-Corona world, a battle between traditionalists and innovators, about
Do we go back to previous management models and consider the last two years a phase of partial disruption?
Or do we consider the pandemic has revealed new opportunities for time travel to the future and exploiting tools that were absent that could save a lot of time, effort and money?
Therefore, this conference aims to discuss the crisis and learn about the most important lessons learned from it to deal with any future emergency crises, and analyze the features of the new world left by the pandemic and the conflict between the two teams (traditionalists and innovators ) and how companies build their strategies during it. The objectives of the conference are as follows:
1) Providing the necessary skills that enable managers to identify, classify, evaluate and manage project risks.
2) Enabling participants to apply project risk management skills in a practical and effective manner.
3) How do Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) work during crises?
4) How to turn crises from threats to opportunities?
5) The role of digital transformation in enhancing enterprise management flexibility.
6) Preparing and managing projects schedules during crises.
7) Rethinking about management models after the corona crisis.
8) The future of companies in the face of post-Corona challenges.